Mr. Wright is a native Houstonian and has spent a majority of his life in Houston Texas. After graduating from Memorial High School in 1991, Mr. Wright served six years in the United States Marine Corps, obtaining the rank of Sergeant. While stationed in California, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems from Chapman University. After his enlistment ended in 1999, Mr. Wright returned to Houston.
Following Mr. Wright’s return to Houston, Mr. Wright earned a Juris Doctorate and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Houston.
Mr. Wright has represented numerous clients in both State and Federal Courts.
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships (Past & Present):
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Direct Line: (713) 655-3689