Karl R. Schneider was born in Florida and grew up in Houston. Mr. Schneider received Bachelor of Arts degrees in political science and managerial studies from Rice University and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston. Licensed in 1993, Mr. Schneider worked for 12 years at a private firm defending individuals and corporations in civil litigation. In 2005, he moved to The Hartford Insurance Company and became the managing attorney for the company’s staff legal offices in Texas. As managing attorney, Mr. Schneider was responsible for overseeing attorneys and support staff state wide while maintaining an active docket of cases. Mr. Schneider has extensive experience litigating civil and business matters, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, workplace accidents, products cases, DTPA, fraud and property damage cases. He has tried over 50 cases to verdict.
In his spare time, Mr. Schneider joins spending time with his wife, three children, flag football, reading and weight lifting.
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas.
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships (Past & Present):
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
Direct Line: (713) 373-3601